
It looks like just about the whole neighborhood has put a garden in. Chad has been talking about doing one since we built our house. This year he hopped on the bandwagon and built a pretty good sized garden. Everyday he is out there waiting and watching. Lets cross our fingers that something actually grows. If it does we will be sharing for sure! Happy gardening peeps!

4 comments:
ahhh Im jealous. I was wishing that wed be somewhere to plant a garden but we aint. Aint aint a word so you aint supposed to say it say aint five times and you aint goin to heaven! :)
my husband does the gardening at our house too, I would kill it for sure!
I totally thought about doing one....but I didn't!
ya im pretty much a loner and the only one not putting one in right now, im going to be feeling pretty left out when everyone is eating their home grown fresh salads:) maybe id better do one.... the kids looked like they had fun:)
Post a Comment