Annie you have to tell your friend to get a web site going! I have people in the store stopping me and asking me where they can get some bows like Adi's?!
I am working on getting a web site soon! I just found out that you can add a shopping cart to your blog so check it out and hopefully we will have it up and running! Cute invite annie! I have been making some stinking cute stuff! So it should be way fun! Can't wait! oh and my bow blog is www.bowsandmore.blogspot.com
6 comments:
dang I wish I could be there for it, I will be in St. George the whole next week.
I wanna come!!!! Do you make the bows?!
My friend Kelsi makes them. They are way cute. She made the one in Hallie's hair in the pettiskirt pics.
Only boys over here or else I would to have to come get some CUTE bows!
Annie you have to tell your friend to get a web site going! I have people in the store stopping me and asking me where they can get some bows like Adi's?!
I am working on getting a web site soon! I just found out that you can add a shopping cart to your blog so check it out and hopefully we will have it up and running! Cute invite annie! I have been making some stinking cute stuff! So it should be way fun! Can't wait! oh and my bow blog is www.bowsandmore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment