


On Monday we thought we would take the kids on a little hike to the white sands for Family Home Evening. We were walking along the trail and Luke stops and says look dad a snake. Sure enough a rattle snake is crossing the trail. So I go into girl freak out mode and start screaming and telling Luke to come stand by me. Chad went into boy mode and start teasing it by kicking dirt at it, so I start really freaking out. Finally it goes into a bush and is shaking the it's rattler at Chad and me and Luke run past them. The whole rest of the time all I could think about was snakes. Luke would stop talking about it either. I Hate snakes! Especially rattle snakes. Other than that the kids had fun playing in the sand.
4 comments:
Diddo on the whole snakes thing. I HATE THEM! There wouldn't have been a "the whole rest of the time" because I would have been hauling ass back to my car!
Thanks for the nice comments about my wedding :)
Oh my, a rattlesnake!!! I would've been freaking out too!! The sand dunes looks fun though. :)
I totally woulda freaked too! I hate snakes...especially A RATTLER!?! Scary.
ok, you are gonna think i'm a freak (right. let's face it. you already do.) for this comment, but where is white sands?
leave me a comment and let me know. i need to take my kids.
Post a Comment