
We just got back from our annual Park City trip. I look forward to this every year. My mom has a principal convention that we tag along to. Of course we don't go to the meetings, although we did go to them for a minute to watch a yodeler that they hired for entertainment. We had a great time sleeping in with no kids bouncing on us, eating lots of yummy food, shopping and getting pampered. My cute cousin Nylene has a spa in Park City called Mountain Body and it is seriously the the cutest spa I've ever been to. We got some delightful pedicures there. We had such a good time! Thanks again Mom!
9 comments:
Fun! I love your family so much! Please tell you mom hello for me.
I am so jealous, how fun!!!
How fun! You guys look so fab in your spa gear!
How fun! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!
I love that you guys do this every year. And no kids....what a blast! I love your hair Annie!
i'm glad you had fun!! and how fun for rileigh that she got to come!
fun! PC is always a good time! Especialy without the kids! Remember when Megs went with you guys and I came to visit and your mom thought some one was hiding in the curtins? LOL! Oh so funny!
jennie I think about that everytime we go up too funny!
that looks like so much fun!! I am way jealous!
Post a Comment