

Garrett and the wild horse poop.


For Labor day weekend we headed up to Indian peaks to do some camping & pine nut picking. We had a good time riding the four wheelers with all the Turner cousins. We saw wild horses but we couldn't get very close to them cause they were up on a mountain and off the trail. But it was still neat to see them. It was nice to enjoy some cooler weather without the bugs. Thanks for planning it Mom. :)

3 comments:
Oh what I wouldnt give for some roasted pine nuts!
Im in town as of this coming monday (that is, if I am alive when the drive is over)
Lunch? yes?
Fun! I just love camping and being with family. I've never seen wild horses, that's neat you gotta see them!
oh camping...how I wish I liked it.
Post a Comment