I keep telling myself I need to write down all the funny things my kids say so I don't forget.
As they get older they just get more entertaining...
Luke had his first part in the primary play a couple weeks ago and I thought for sure he wouldn't do it since he is so shy. So when I saw him get in line at the mic and then start jumping up and down with excitement I was shocked! He got up there and said his part " Heavenly Father created dolphins and sharks." I could only see the top of his head over the pulpit but it was so cute.
* I told him I am pregnant and he has been asking me all shorts of questions..." Is the baby cute? Is it wearing a diaper? Is it wearing a dress? Can I hold it? We gotta get it out!
Hallie is still our little spit fire who is starting to speak more clear she tells us her name and she switches her middle and last name, but she thinks it's James instead of Jane. If you tell her other wise she gets very upset. She sings the ABC song all day long. She wants to talk on the phone whenever it rings (I should let her talk to the telemarketers :) She thinks car seats are a joke. There are many more things that I wish I could remember but my memory sucks lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment