Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..



Every year Luke wants to be the one to put the star on the tree. We figured he was finally big enough to do it. This is not an east task when your tree is 10 feet tall, so dad had to lift him up. He was ecstatic! After the tree was all decorated he wanted to know where all the presents were. I made the mistake of putting one under the tree and he and Hallie opened it immediately. Hmmm what to do with the rest? I think I'm gonna have to wait till Christmas Eve to put them out.
It sure is nice having Luke to pester Chad about getting the tree out and putting the lights up. That was sure getting old every year but now I've got the kids to do it. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

candice said...

Hey, i have that same star atop my tree!!

Meladie said...

Yea, we're waiting for the presents under the tree too...I just can't trust the kiddos :)

Meladie said...

I hope your starting to feel better?????

Jennie Minor said...

LOVE IT! Luke is seriously getting so big. Call me some time! miss you girlie! ;)