Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I had my ultrasound yesterday....

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com
Now hurry up May 17th and get here fast. We can't wait to meet the little guy. Luke asks daily if we can get the baby out.
Now we just got a pick a name we can agree on.

14 comments:

Burnett Family said...

YAY for BOYS!! We love boys. I am sure Luke is excited to have a brother and a sister!

The Wallis Family said...

Ok just name it Brock

Garrett's Life said...

Ok just name it Brock

Mike and Debbie said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! I'd go with Channie...or Ad.

Lisha said...

SOOOOOO awesome! :)

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

congrats lady - our kids can for sure date - we are only due 2 days apart. We are not even close to a name ... much harder the 2nd time.

BTW I am in town for a week! My boss flew me down for work. Anything fun going on?

Whitney and Chris said...

yay!! that is so great! how fun for luke to have a little brother! congrats!

Kelsi said...

How fun! I thought it was going to be a boy! Good luck on a name you can look at my baby name blog for some ideas if you want www.babynamegame.blogspot.com I have some pretty crazy ones but I think there might be some you would like! Congratulations!

Jennie Minor said...

YAY! can't wait to see the little guy!

Meladie said...

I'm so excited for you!!

erica said...

congrats annie! i bet luke is so excited for a little brother

Laurie said...

Congratulations Annie and Chad!!! A little boy...how exciting! Good luck with a name...that is the hardest!!

Jami Hansen said...

Congrats! I am really excited for you guys. It looks like you guys have had so much fun ice skating...

Whitney and Chris said...

Annie! Sorry it has taken me so long to get you this. The website I used for my little counter thing was babynamey. it's under the badge link. I liked them the best too!!