Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 4th birthday Hal!


So crazy that my little miss is 4! She had a little party with some of her friends yesterday it was short and sweet. With 12 kids total it had to be that way! Thanks to Amber & Heather for all their help.
Hallie was so cute she woke up and had a bath and then I let her open one present which was a dress for her to wear. She squealed and said I'm happy now. When her guest started arriving she opened the door each time and yelled "it's my birthday!" At her party we played freeze dance (if you'll notice in the picture she is holding hands with her little friend Peyton, he told his mom he is going to marry Hallie... so cute) pillow cases races, treasure hunt & had an ice cream bar. Such a fun day! Heres to hoping we are past the terrible threes! :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

russandkatie said...

she is so stinkin cute and her cake is adorable!

Kandace Wittwer said...

She is a cutie! Aren't birthdays for your kids so much fun!?

Meladie said...

She is adorable Annie. So crazy how fast kids grow up, huh? And your little man is so stinkin' cute in his little bumbo. I only had one of those with Taven and I LOVED it. Total lifesaver.

Jennie Minor said...

Happy late birthday Hallie girl! You are getting so big way to fast!
Annie-such a cute cake! Come live closer to me! ;)