
Yesterday was Hallie's first birthday. We had a little family party for her. She was so cute she was very hesitant to eat her little cake, Bode wanted to come help her. I thought her cake turned out way cute and I can say that since Megan frosted and decorated the whole thing! She wanted to come over and watch me do the fondant and she ended up doing everything, while I played with our babies. Thanks Megan! After her party we went to my mom's school party which was at the city pool. I forgot how fun the hydro tube was! My niece Kamie came with me and we took turns taking Luke down. He loved it! I was kind of shocked that he wasn't scared. We'd hit that pool at the bottom and he would scream again every time. We had a fun day!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Hallie!! The cake is adorable. Wish I could've had someone help me make one like that for Aubrey. Looks like her party was fun too.
LOVE the cakes!! Happy Birthday Hallie.
How fun! Cute cake for sure
Happy Birthday Hallie!! She is soo cute! Way to go on the cake girls.. you need to go into the cake buisness!!
We missed you at Veyo Pool!! Your cake turned out so cute! Do you Take orders? McKell's B-Day is coming up:)
So cute! You always know how to throw a fun party! And I love that we have a new generation of hydro-tubers!! That's awesome!
Post a Comment