Friday, September 7, 2007

Adventures in babysitting...

This weekend I am watching Megan's 4 cute nieces. It will be my test to see if I can handle a set of twins and six children all at once. Luke is greatly out numbered here. Luke and Mia (above) are not quite a year apart they play so cute together. I don't know if you can see the couch behind the kids but its freakin' awesome! If I ever have a big TV room I want one. It's huge and so comfortable. Luke squealed when he saw it. The oldest of the girls is Katie she is in 8Th grade and my best helper. She is so funny! I'm totally entertained by her and her friends. They all have their own cell phones. They were texting boys and giggling (oh the good old days... except that I didn't have a cell phone :( ). Too funny! Well I better get back to my triple threat.

7 comments:

Lisha said...

Wow! You've taken on alot...six kids! You're going to get a work out! You'll have to let us know how it REALLY is having that many kids. How long are you watching them? Did they go on some amazing trip like last year when they went to Alcopoco? I'm guessing Megan went too right?

Heather B said...

Wow is right, good luck with that! The couch looks awesome.

{Annie N.} said...

Lisha- All the Larkin's went to Park City. I'm watching them from thursday to Sunday. So far it hasn't been too hard but I still have 2 more days.

C Hansen said...

I'll drop off my kids and see if Britney will too and then you can have an even dozen. How does 2:00 pm sound??

brandee williams said...

Good luck!! If you ever need to see if you can handle more kids again just give me a call. I'd be happy to drop mine off for the weekend:)
I am still waiting to see a post of Rylee's cake. I am excited to see how it turned out!

Mike and Debbie said...

You, my friend, are brave! That's very nice of you! I love that you get to re-live the 8th grade drama! They're so high tech now. It was fun when we could call and they didn't know it was us!

{Annie N.} said...

Yep prank calling is a little trickier now.