Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jennie's Gettin' Hitched!




















We had a little bridal shower for Jennie this weekend. It was a ton of fun. Everyone but Megan and I traveled long distances to get there. Debbie came from Hawaii, Lisha from Arizona and Jennie from Cali. We ate lots of food, had a lot of girl talk played Dance Dance Revolution (We got our butts kicked by Megan and Jennie) and stayed up way too late. Good times! Love you girls!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

WOW! I didn't realize that you were going to put this picture up on your blog. I am so embarrassed. Don't worry though, now I have a blog, and a pic of you will be up soon! haha! Good times, and so much fun.

{Annie N.} said...

Sorry it's the only picture I have from the shower.

Kena said...

Sounds like you had fun. I'm so excited for Jennie. She is so beautiful!!!

Erika Tebbs said...

Annie- Lisha told me to check out your blog and how cute your cakes were. She was right! Well sounds like your party was way fun!