
I know... long time no blog. I have had a crazy busy week. I went to Vegas Christmas shopping with my sister in laws which is always a blast. We even got to eat at PF Chang's. They share my love for it, so that is a major bonus. Then we have been trying to get our Christmas decor and lights up, which is worth it once it is done. But not so fun trying to get all of it out and looking nice. To end the week we went up to Pine Valley on Saturday to play in the snow. We had a huge storm the day before so there was a ton of fresh snow. It was beautiful! There is something magical about walking through pine trees with big flakes of snow falling. The kids had a lot of fun this was there first time sledding.
14 comments:
I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at your little girl with the wide mouth cry. She is too cute. It looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for the good laugh.
Cute pics of your cute family sledding! I wanna go..it looks too fun!
heyyyy I was up there on Sat freezing my patootie off! It was beautiful though.
And PF changs sounds gooood...
PF Changs is sooooo yummy. That's a darling picture of Hallie.
Fun!!
Cute pictures of you all! I love that about S.G.! If you want snow, it's just a quick drive away! So fun!
Snow is always fun! (Just cold!) I love that picture of Hallie too!
That actually makes the snow look fun. I love the pictures. You guys all match!
HOW FUN! I wish that we had a place close by where I could take Truman and go play in the snow. Looks like you all had fun. Hallie is so cute!
I'm so jeleaus! That looks like so much fun! And shopping, even better.
okay so how do you spell jelous or I'm not sure oh well! I just had a baby give me a break....right?
Kena I still can't spell and my baby is 16 months old. I thought the pick of her bawling was hilarious. :) Thanks for the nice comments everyone.
I am bummed that I didnt go to the park today...it was such beautiful weather.
I was at the Dentist...yet again.
We need to go to lunch before I leave! sound good?
Looks like so much fun. I love going to Pine Valley when it snows!
Post a Comment