Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I'm going to go ahead and copy a few of my fellow blogging friends and do a "Thankful Thursday" post.

1. I am thankful for this wonderful weather. I can't get over how nice it has been. Not looking forward to the 100+ weather.

2. I am thankful for my new tires that make my car ride oh so smooth. (not thankful for my husbands nascar driving that made it so I had to buy new ones..u know it was you Chad.)

3. I am thankful for nap time. I think that says it all.

4. I am thankful for crushed ice. It makes my Diet Coke that much more enjoyable. The can just doesn't do it for me.

5. I am thankful for my understanding husband who knows that he wants to get a King size mattress instead of a Queen. hint.. hint.. just think of the room you'll have. :)

6. I am thankful for flat irons. I seriously couldn't live without one. My half curly half straight hair is so much easier to do now.

3 comments:

jaesi said...

this is how I talked Paul into getting me a king size....more lovin. Too bad i havent held up my end of the deal....

Im a can diet drinker myself....

Mindi said...

i love crushed ice more than life itself. i am ruining my teeth one cupfull at a time...

russandkatie said...

Hey Annie! I hope you don't mind I was "stalking" your blog but I just have to help you out here on the king size plea. DO IT!!! We just got a king size bed 8 or so months ago and I have NEVER slept better, and I never thought I was sleeping bad before. It is so worth the money!!! and I can't believe I slept in a Queen for so long. I love my king size!

Oh and your kids are adorable too!!!