Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Lisha!




Today is Lisha's big day and I just wanted to give her a shout out! I love you girl and miss you. Especially when I pull out the old scrapbooks and see all the fun times. It's sure making me want to head up to the cabin for a girls night. It's high time girls! Well anyway I feel so lucky to be a friend of Lisha's she is an amazing girl. I always have a good time when I am with her.


Anywho have I hope you have a fantastic Birthday today wish I could celebrate with you. Come visit soon!

3 comments:

Megal said...

Love you lady! Hope you are having a fantastic day.

Jennie Minor said...

Lisha is the best! Love you Lish!

Lisha said...

Thanks for the bday post Annie! Oh Pine Valley and crazy nights at the cabin.......sure would love to relive those days again! You are sweet! Hope to see you soon! Love you!