Thursday, February 5, 2009

Matchy Matchy

Yesterday my sister Amber and I went to 25 Main to grab a bite to eat. As we were getting out of the car Amber said "oh no we totally match!" I don't know how I missed this we both had a pink 3/4 sleeve shirt with buttons and a white tank under. I just shrugged and hoped we didn't know anyone in there. Wrongo we saw 5 people we knew in the tiny restaurant. Only one of them commented on our twiner shirts. The other 4 just kind of looked at us weird while we were chatting. Not 10 minutes after we left I got a text from my brother that he forwarded from one of his friends we saw it said " I just saw your sisters at 25 Main and they looked like they were going to Sadie Hawkins." What the Lame! He took the time to text that? Of course my bro was laughing it up. Probably made his day, since he lives for making fun of us. Sadly this is not the first time we have been caught in twiner outfits. A few years ago Amber came to pick me up at work to go to my cousin Abby's wedding. While she was walking up to my work one of the girls saw her and yelled to me " Annie you've got to see this! Your sister has the exact same outfit on as you." Sure enough Amber walks in with the same shirt, skirt & sandals as me. We both kind of freaked. We didn't have time to go home and change. So we hoped we would pass as bridesmaids. Yeah no it was obvious that we weren't bridesmaids when we got there. We felt so lame.
We tend to buy the same stuff and shop at the same stores. This even happened when we didn't live in the same state. Today we are a more careful and try not to buy the same clothes since with only live a mile apart. But we do have twiner couches.

6 comments:

Meladie said...

That's hilarious! Me and my sisters have the same style of clothes too, but we've never matched EXACTLY before...that's great!

Meladie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Debbie said...

Sadie Hawkins...that's hilarious. I totally forgot about that dance!

I think it might just be you...remember when I showed for a fireside?!? Luckily you had time to change that time!

Mike just reminded me of the time that he showed up to work wearing the same Old Navy shirt as a guy who works for him. 10 hrs later, he came home saying that I needed to shop somewhere other than old navy because apparently his wife shops for him there too. There just wasn't much on that little island!

Aleisha said...

Where are the pics???? That is what I want to know.

Christina P. said...

That is funny! I want to see a picture of the twinner outfits!

Malea Ellett said...

:) that's so funny!! You guys are so cute!! And always so stylin! :D