Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week in review

We have had such a fun week! Usually for Spring break we don't do much but we hooked up with Amber and her family and planned out a fun filled week. The kids aren't going to know what to do next week when there isn't a fun activity planned everyday. The first day we went to a fun new park. 2nd St. Patty's day we went to an elementary and caught some rays with Brandee, Malea & Kena while the kids road bikes around the track. The 3rd day we hit Jumpin' Jacks for a good 3 hours (free thanks to Dixie direct). 4th day we went miniature golfing and the 5th day we went swimming at the rec center and bowling with the fam.


Saturday we went to lunch with the ladies at The Ledges which was delicious, and I will confess that I started drinking Diet Coke again. Yeah I started gaining weight from drinking other pops. I know I should just ditch pop entirely but I love it so...


Aunt Cathy and Mom


We then celebrated my nephew Kaden's bday at Pirate's Pizza. Such a cute place if you haven't been there you gotta check it out. Notice the large Costco cupcakes delish! I think they sell them all the time now. Speaking of Costco they have yummy strawberries right now (that is what Hallie is devouring in the picture at the top. With some delightful dip of course.)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great week!!! Too bad all the fun happened when Bode's out of town cousins where here. Maybe next time!

Mike and Debbie said...

Ooohh..so fun! I love weeks like that! I'm also jealous that everyone is in short sleeves there....(it's supposed to snow tomorrow!) I miss S.G.!!

jaesi said...

your posts always make me miss SG.
Ahahaha...I knew youd come back over to the no calorie dark side eventually....:)

Kena said...

Fun Annie! What a good mom! Don't ever ditch the soda I love to have my dc drinking friend back.