Monday, November 2, 2009

Little glimpse


I had a check up today and my doctor was having a hard time finding the baby's
heart beat so he said lets go use the ultrasound machine. Which I was totally fine
with. :) Then he snuck me a picture. Love him! Everything looked good. So
fun to see the little peanut.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Dana said...

Congrats I am so excited for you!

russandkatie said...

Congratulations! I hope the morning sickness passes soon!!!

Mike and Debbie said...

Oh yea! Doesn't that just make all the yuckiness worth it!! I'm so excited for you all!! What a sweet doc to give you the pic!!

Jennie Minor said...

Love the baby pics! Look how tiny. Isn't it so crazy how something so small can make you feel like CRAP!?!? hope you are feeling a little better. I will call you soon. Love you!

Lisha said...

So fun to realize that it's REAL! Exciting!:)

stefanie said...

Congrats!!!!
SO, so excited for you!!

Unknown said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

candice said...

hooray! i love getting ultrasounds, nothing like seeing your little person alive and well.

ok, on another note---we have family pictures coming up in december on the beach in florida with my in-laws. i'm dying for a pettiskirt for eden!! did you buy hallie's or did someone make it for her? i would LOVE to pay someone to make E one (assuming it would be cheaper than buying one online) and send it. would you email me with some info? crspackman@gmail.com

thanks annie!

candice said...

hooray! i love getting ultrasounds, nothing like seeing your little person alive and well.

ok, on another note---we have family pictures coming up in december on the beach in florida with my in-laws. i'm dying for a pettiskirt for eden!! did you buy hallie's or did someone make it for her? i would LOVE to pay someone to make E one (assuming it would be cheaper than buying one online) and send it. would you email me with some info? crspackman@gmail.com

thanks annie!

Amy said...

oh so cute! it will pass faster than seems, thank goodness. i hated my first four months this time, wanted to die. not really, but wow is it worth it!! what a fun picture!

Erica B said...

I am a terrible friend. I didn't know you were pregnant. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you.

Garrett's Life said...

Did u say Him?